Senior Frontend Engineer (SWE - Frontend)
About the Role
Futureswap’s software engineers develop the next generation trading platforms that will allow Billions of dollars to be exchanged in a permissionlessly. Our platform needs to handle data securely to keep user funds safely at all times.
As a Frontend Engineer, you will be building a Web3 application using React. Desigmn, Performance and reliability are critical for our users, which means that our engineers usually get in-depth knowledge of every framework and library we use, and sometimes we build our custom solutions when needed (especially in the crypto space, where frameworks are not very mature yet).
If you are interested in working alongside a proven team and building the future of financial services come and join us.
What You'll Do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in React
- Experience with React or any other frontend framework
- Experience coding pixel perfect web apps based on Figma
- Experience with NextJS or Remix
- Experience with Framer
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams involving Product Managers, UI designers, UX researchers
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Ability to write in English fluently and idiomatically