Head of Marketing
Arrakis is a trust-less market making platform that enables web3 projects to leverage sophisticated algorithmic strategies on Uniswap V3 to create deep liquidity for their tokens. Liquidity providers can utilize Arrakis Vaults to have their liquidity be managed in an automated, capital efficient, non-custodial and transparent manner.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of decentralized finance. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Arrakis aims to disrupt the current market making industry by providing the infrastructure to enable every project in the world that wants to launch a token to benefit from non-custodial, trust-less and automated on-chain market making strategies. We believe in a world where every organization, from a small startup to large enterprises, will be tokenized and traded on-chain. For this world, Arrakis is building the tools to create the necessary liquidity to enable this token economy to rival and out compete the traditional financial industry.
What we offer:
- Work together with an amazing team of industry veterans that aim to rethink how market making is done in web3
- A fully remote team with team members in Zug, Paris, New York, Berlin, and many other cool places
- Establish a relationship and work together with some of the biggest projects in this space, such as MakerDAO, Uniswap, Aave, Lido and many more Arrakis partners
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by top class VCs and Angels including Uniswap Labs, Robot Ventures, Accel, Longhash any many more
What you'll accomplish:
- Own and strategize our content-publishing plan to create a unique, powerful, and consistent brand voice that helps us achieve our goals
- Plan and execute campaigns to drive measurable improvements in Arrakis' awareness, user acquisition, and community engagement
- Collaborate with tech, product, creative, business development, and community teams to integrate our brand narrative, product positioning, and messaging with all aspects of the user experience
- Coordinate with internal and external PR stakeholders and partners
- Handle partnership announcements and communications
- Run regular online events
- Community Management & Moderation
- Organises and attends industry conferences
- Helps to draft content
- Coordinate with designers