Site Reliability Engineer
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Watch a short summary
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland
- Build the next generation of decentralised relay nodes that aims to power & become the infrastructure of the most promising dApps on Ethereum
- Generous token vestings paid in the network’s native $GEL token
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as DragonFly Capital, ParaFi, IDEO, GalaxyDigital, IOSG, Gnosis, and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
- Maintain and operate Gelato infrastructure in a multi-cloud environment
- Contribute to improve our incident management lifecycle for overall reliability
- Contribute to improve our Postmortem philosophy
- Contribute to improve our DevOps culture
- Deploy and maintain Rollups-as-a-Service (RaaS) core components and related observability stacks
- Evaluate and modernize our existing infrastructure and deployment strategies to align with the latest industry standards
- Maintain and enhance our CI/CD pipeline and its governance
- Be on-call rotation to provide operational support and service availability
- Participate and conduct regular team meetings
- Provide insights and recommendations on system design and scalability, focusing on reliability, security and efficiency in a Web3 context
- Be an active team member by always looking out for cost effective innovative solutions and by facilitating the adoption of industry standards