Operations & Finance Manager
Gelato is Web3’s decentralized backend empowering builders to create augmented smart contracts that are automated, gasless & off-chain aware.
Leading Web3 projects rely on Gelato to power the execution of millions of transactions across DeFi, NFT and Gaming.
Join our team and work directly with the founders to build the future of web3 infrastructure. Enjoy a lot of perks, travel with us to cool events, and participate in amazing off-site retreats with the team!
Watch a short summary
What we offer:
- Small, fully remote team with an office in Zug Switzerland
- Build the next generation of decentralised tech & become the infrastructure of the most promising dApps on Ethereum
- Generous token vestings paid in the network’s native $GEL token
- Worldclass Investors - We are backed by the community, including industry leading experts such as DragonFly Capital, ParaFi, IDEO, GalaxyDigital, IOSG, Gnosis, and the two largest Venture DAOs (The LAO, Metacartel Ventures)
- TL;DR: Help where it is currently needed the most, establish new, scalable processes which take care of internal operations and help manage the day-to-day business. This can include:
- Help prepare and manage company finances, monthly reportings, budgets, payroll, accounts payable/ receivable
- Maintain and improve financial operations by analyzing data and recommending actions to management
- Help coordinate and manage company accounting and provide accountant with documentation needed to produce financial statements
- Help with research and strategy (e.g. competitor analysis, market sizes, token models, etc)
- Draft contracts, write JDs, onboard and off-board employees from software tools
- Investor relations (prepare fundraising material, outreach to investors, schedule meetings)
- Communicate with Lawyers in Switzerland about a variety of topics
- Help with a variety of strategic projects that come up