Governance Operations Coordinator
The Optimism Foundation is looking to hire a governance operations coordinator. We’re looking for an optimizer, preferably with DAO experience, to implement and optimize governance processes using data and community feedback to inform all decisions.
What are the role responsibilities?
- Own the grant distribution and tracking process end-to-end, including the KYC process
- Manage forum operations and moderation, including management of the govNERDs contributors
- Maintain the Gov Docs and the public governance calendar
- Support the execution of RetroPGF rounds, including but not limited to badgeholder onboarding, project support, and voting operations
- Provide oversight of activity occurring in both Token House and Citizens’ House
- Make improvements to internal operations and design new processes based on community feedback and data analysis
- Implement core elements of our governance experiments
What skills do you bring?
- Experience managing projects from start-to-finish and working cross-functionally
- Exceptional interpersonal and public communications skills (in English)
- Familiarity with core components of blockchain infrastructure (etherscan, metamask, multi-sig wallets, dune dashboards, etc.)
- Bonus: A strong understanding of governance and/or experience working in DAOs
- Attention to detail