Technical Project Manager (TPM)
Osmosis is a community-created decentralized exchange that serves the Cosmos community, bringing multi-chain DeFi to life, starting with the Cosmos interoperability layer. Early contributors to Osmosis include the Keplr wallet team and members of the earliest Cosmos core development team.
We’re a community of passionate industry thought leaders whose research and development work is used at the frontier of cryptography and crypto-economic design. We have our finger on the pulse on the market and are collaborating on bringing to life innovations that improve the defi experience.
Start contributing to Osmosis to become part of a global, international movement that will disrupt traditional finance as we know it.
How We Work:
Our community works around the world - in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We cooperate over Slack, Discord, and GitHub. We ship fast and iterate quickly to best address the rapidly evolving demands of the market.
About the Role:
We are seeking a talented and experienced Technical Project Manager to join our team. As the Technical Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in the planning, coordination, and tracking the execution of our product development and release processes. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including founders, developers, product managers, designers, and community members, to ensure smooth project delivery, while embracing the decentralized nature of our platform.
What you could work on:
- Own the "when" of our product development and release process, ensuring timely and efficient project delivery.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and requirements.
- Develop and maintain project plans, including tasks, timelines, and resource allocation.
- Coordinate and facilitate project meetings, ensuring effective communication and collaboration among team members.
- Identify and mitigate risks, proactively addressing potential roadblocks to project success.
- Track project progress, provide regular updates, and report on key metrics to stakeholders.
- Foster a collaborative and inclusive environment, encouraging open dialogue and feedback within the team and the wider community.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies related to decentralized finance and blockchain.
You may be a fit to this role if you:
- Proven experience as a Technical Project Manager, preferably within the context of open source projects.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional teams and drive projects to successful completion.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with decentralized technologies, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies is preferred.
- Passion for the mission and potential of cryptocurrency and decentralized finance.
- Have experience herding cats
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
$145,000 - $190,000
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of DeFi
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel stipend for in-person conferences and meetups
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation in stables and $OSMO tokens
- Work at the forefront of the blockchain sector and within the Cosmos ecosystem
Osmosis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.