Rust (CosmWasm) Blockchain Developer
Osmosis is a community-created decentralized exchange that serves the Cosmos community, bringing multi-chain DeFi to life, starting with the Cosmos interoperability layer. Early contributors to Osmosis include the Keplr wallet team and members of the earliest Cosmos core development team.
We’re a community of passionate industry thought leaders whose research and development work is used at the frontier of cryptography and cryptoeconomic design. We have our finger on the pulse on the market and are collaborating on bringing to life innovations that improve the defi experience.
Start contributing to Osmosis to become part of a global, international movement that will disrupt traditional finance as we know it.
How We Work
Our community works around the world - in the Americas, Asia, and Europe. We cooperate over Slack, Discord, and GitHub. We ship fast and iterate quickly to best address the rapidly evolving demands of the market.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Rust (CosmWasm) Blockchain Developer to work on our Cosmos SDK based blockchain with a DeFi protocol.
What you could work on:
- Integration support for partner protocols, wallets, custodians, exchanges and so on.
- Produce high quality technical documentation e.g. API docs, cookbooks, code examples and tutorials
- Engaging developers on discord channels for dev support
You may be a fit to this role if you:
- Have Smart Contract Development experience in Rust, Cosm-Wasm
- Have full-stack web3 software development understanding including Go, Rust, React, Typescript
- Are familiar with Cosmos-SDK
- Bonus skills BE/FE: python, react.
- Strong spoken and written English skills (Upper Intermediate level and more)
Experience that will set you apart:
- Previous experience in blockchain.
- Infrastructure configuration experience (GCP, Terraform)
- Experience with monitoring tools development (Grafana, Prometheus)
- Have experience building products that have few or no precedents.
- If you have worked in remote or fully-distributed teams
$165,000 - $215,000
What We Offer
- The opportunity to be part of building the future of DeFi
- Flexible work schedule
- Travel stipend for in-person conferences and meetups
- Flexible PTO
- Compensation in stables and $OSMO tokens
- Work at the forefront of the blockchain sector and within the Cosmos ecosystem
Osmosis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.